Company: Fuze Ecoteer Outdoor Adventures, Malaysia (001948476-M)
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Rm1,800 per month plus EPF and Socso
Start Date: 1st September 2019, for 2 years
Application Closing Date: 15th August 2019
You will be part of the Fuze Ecoteer team, a Malaysian Conservation Company that operates conservation projects such as the Perhentian Turtle Project and the Malayan Rainforest Station. FE is self-funded through school and corporate programmes and voluntourism. As Marketing Manager, you will manage both brands and websites, www.ecoteer.com & www.fuze-ecoteer.com and all the company’s marketing activities with the help of a local and international team of interns. You will also collaborate with your local colleagues, who work at our conservation projects around Malaysia.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing two brands and websites – www.ecoteer.com & www.fuze-ecoteer.com
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities, both day-to-day and long-term.
- Planning and implementing digital campaigns including content marketing, email marketing, video marketing, social media and PR.
- Employing and managing marketing and video/photography interns.
- Direct and help dedicated videography and photography interns.
- Direct and provide training in editing for video and photography interns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Working closely with creative agencies and assisting with new product development.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in English
- Knowledge of languages such as Bahasa Malaysia an advantage, but not essential
- Photography and/or videography skills – or a passion to learn (The successful person will be given 3 months of shooting and editing training by our current Creative Manager).
- Good digital and social media skills. Any of the following an advantage: WordPress, Mailchimp, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Hubspot, Google Analytics.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively, and identify trends and challenges.
- Rm1,800 per month basic (KL allowance, food allowance EPF, Socso)
- After two years basic will increase to RM2,200 and four years RM2,500
- Free mixed dorm accommodation in KL and whilst at project sites
- Accident insurance – NOT TRAVEL INSURANCE
How To Apply
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter as an email attachment to email@example.com
For more information, or if you have any further enquiries about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep up to date with all volunteer, internship and career opportunities, sign up to our mailing list here.