Precious Plastic Research & Development Internship
Location: Peninsular Malaysia
Category: Recycling and Waste Education
Job Type: Internship
Contract Length: 9 Months
Application Closing Date: 30th January 2019
Start Date: 1st March 2019
- Valuable skills to add to your CV
- Reference letter upon satisfactory completion of your internship
- Free accommodation at the project base (location to be confirmed). You’ll be in mixed dorm style rooms with other interns.
- Free food! You’ll get access to communal staff food at each project base where you’ll cook as a team and with the volunteers.
- Free WiFi!
- Opportunity to go to other project sites (for example, Perhentian, Merapoh) on a work basis (based on performance and requirements).
How To Apply
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
For more information or if you have any further questions about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep up to date with all volunteer, internship and career opportunities, sign up to our mailing list here.